Your Ohio University DARS
DARS is an acronym for a program called the Degree Audit Reporting System.
- DARS analyzes the degree requirements for a major according to the catalog year in which the student entered Ohio University.
- DARS reports are the printed results of this analysis.
- The DARS report displays the courses from which the student may select in order to complete degree requirements and shows how the courses the student has already taken apply toward those requirements.
- The DARS report provides an advisor and student an exact "snapshot" of where the student stands relative to graduation.
- The DARS report is an important resource to use when advising students on course registration throughout their academic career.
This video will overview the DARS Report and how to read it.
Also, please review these existing resources: