Academic Success Workshops
The Allen Student Advising Center, in conjunction with the colleges, offers Academic Success Workshops to students who are experiencing academic difficulty.
The 90-minute workshops provide assistance in:
- Understanding Probation Policies
- Identifying Campus Resources That Exist to Assist You
- Calculating Your Grade Point Average
- Determining Reasons for Academic Difficulties
- Finding Solutions to These Problems and Setting Goals for the Semester
Space in each workshop is limited. If you are unable to attend one of the dates below, please call the office at 740.566.8888.
Workshops are offered on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary:
Mondays 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 12 – 4 p.m.
Wednesdays 10 – 11:30 a.m.
Thursdays 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.