Academic Success Workshops
The Allen Student Advising Center, in conjunction with the colleges, offers Academic Success Workshops to students who are experiencing academic difficulty.
The 90-minute workshops provide assistance in:
- Understanding Probation Policies
- Identifying Campus Resources That Exist to Assist You
- Calculating Your Grade Point Average
- Determining Reasons for Academic Difficulties
- Finding Solutions to These Problems and Setting Goals for the Semester
Online Academic Success Workshop Information
Still need to complete an academic success workshop for Spring 2020? No worries, the Online Academic Success Workshop is now available.
Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation from our office within 24-48 hours letting you know your hold has been removed or if we need you to complete additional steps.
If you have questions, please call 740-566-8888 or email email@example.com.