Advising and Student Services
The mission of the University College Advising and Student Services Office is to support the academic, intellectual and personal development of students through professional advising, degree programs and instruction.
Who we serve:
- Undecided and Undeclared students entering their 2nd year at Ohio University
- New undecided or undeclared Transfer and Relocate students
- Plus, students seeking admission into the following degree programs:
The Office of Advising & Student Services assists students in University College with guidance and support in choosing and identifying admission requirements for an appropriate major by the time a student reaches 45-60 credit hours. The team is available to answer questions regarding university policies and procedures and campus resources. The office is located in 140 Chubb Hall.
Academic Policies & Procedures
- Petition for Reinstatement (DOC)
- Re-enrollment Form (OU Student After 1985)
- Re-enrollment Form (OU Student Before 1985)
- Tuition Appeal Form
Advising Resources for University College Students
- Academic Probation & Reinstatement
- Find your Advisor
- Degree Program