Web-Based CEU Courses
eLearning OHIO has partnered with Education to Go to offer teacher re-certification courses. Courses are offered online with a new section beginning once a month. Two lessons are released each week for the six-week duration of the course. You will have access to all the released lessons until the course ends. You do not have to be present when lessons are released. An interactive discussion area accompanies each lesson and automatically closes two weeks after the lesson is released. Contact with the instructor is via e-mail.
The final exam is released the same day as the last lesson. Once the final exam has been released, you have two weeks to complete all course work, including the final exam. A 10 day extension is available if you fall behind. All materials are included in the price and found online.
Note: In Ohio, theses courses can only be used for re-certification by teachers who are currently employed full-time in an Ohio school district and who are under the purview of an LPDC. All other teachers wishing to renew will need to take college credit. It is the responsibility of every teacher to get any course pre-approved before registration.
Due to the downturn in the economy, we are currently offering all education CEU courses on this page for $89 throughout 2011. We realize the importance of professional development to teachers and are always striving to keep it affordable.
Download the edu2go brochure (PDF).
Note: 2.4 CEUs/course will only be awarded to students receiving a C+ (78%) or better on each exam in their course work.
Web-Based Courses - 2.4 CEUs - $89/course
- A to Z Grant writing
- Creating a Classroom Web Site
- Creating the Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Success
- Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- Differentiating K-12 Assessments
- Empowering Students with Disabilities
- Enhancing Language Development in Childhood
- Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
- Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- Integrating Technology into the Classroom
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Word 2007 in the Classroom
- Ready, Set, Read!
- Response to Intervention: Reading Strategies that Work
- Singapore Math Strategies: Model Drawing for Grades 1-6
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems I
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Survival Kit for New Teachers
- Teaching Math: Grades 4-6
- Teaching Preschool: A Year of Inspiring Lessons
- Teaching Science: Grades 4-6
- Teaching Smarter with SMART Boards
- Teaching Students with ADHD
- Teaching Students with Autism: Strategies for Success
- Teaching Writing: Grades 4-6
- The Creative Classroom
- The Differentiated Instruction and Response to Intervention Connection
- Understanding Adolescents
- Using the Internet in the Classroom
- Web 2.0: Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts
- Working Successfully with Learning Disabled Children