Mobile Health Clinic
Health care comes to you
The Heritage College mobile clinic, which began operations in 1994, plays an important role in providing quality medical care services to residents of Southeast Ohio and beyond.
Each year, two 40-foot mobile clinics from the Heritage College's Community Health Programs travel throughout 24 Ohio counties, providing clinics at churches, community centers, worksites, schools, and more. The mobile clinic is used for the following:
- Free primary care clinics for community members who are uninsured or underinsured
- Free women's health screening clinics
- Immunization clinics for children and adults
- Free adult health screenings for blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol checks
- School bus driver physicals for public school systems by arrangement
Our mobile clinics serve counties throughout 24 Ohio counties and currently offer monthly or bi-monthly primary care clinics in Coolville, Nelsonville, Belpre, Logan, Chesterhill and Racine. The clinics are staffed with a certified nurse practitioner, a registered nurse and an assistant coordinator. Walk-ins are welcome as the schedule permits, and appointments are encouraged.
For appointments and more information, please call us at 800.844.2654 or 740.593.2432. Check our calendar for clinic dates, time and locations.