Accessing education, research and innovation that engages in critical inquiry, creativity and intellectual development and includes the study of world trends, issues and events; past present and into the future.
Mobilizing global opportunities that develop academic, service, technological and professional experiences and advances innovation on and off OHIO campuses.
Bringing the world to OHIO to foster campus communities that contribute to the ideals of citizenship.
Creating opportunities to build a network to share experiences, qualities and creativity in education, research and innovation that is impactful.
learning community, creating and
supporting GLOBAL leaders
- Updates on Immigration Executive Orders and Ohio University Actions
- Global Affairs and International Studies
- Center for International Studies
- Global Leadership Center
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Office of Global Affairs
- Office of Global Opportunities
- The OHIO Group
- OHIO's Global Programs
- Ohio Program of Intensive English
- Languages Taught at OHIO
- Global Travel Fund
- International Alumni
- Exchanges and Partnerships
- You Are Welcome Here campaign
International Week is all about celebrating diversity, inclusion and the multicultural backgrounds of Ohio University’s international students, faculty and staff. One of the highlights of the week is the keynote address, delivered this year by Bilqis Abdul-Qaadir who, in a presentation titled “Life Without Basketball,” brought to OHIO a message of strength through adversity. Read More