Early Assurance Program
Ohio University’s Physical Therapy program selects a number of competitive high school seniors to participate in Ohio University’s Physical Therapy Early Assurance Program. Admittance into this program grants conditional acceptance to exceptional Ohio University Pre-Physical Therapy students. The graduate record exam (GRE) requirement and graduate school application fee will be waived for accepted applicants. Additionally, students accepted into the EAP will benefit from specialized advising, mentorship from current physical therapy students, and opportunities to participate in service learning.
Eligibility Requirements for the High School Senior Applicant
In order to be considered for early assurance, applicants must submit the following:
- Apply to Ohio University and be accepted
- Early Assurance Program for Ohio University Physical Therapy application by Feb 1 of senior year
- Declaration of year of intended matriculation into the physical therapy program
- Minimum GPA: 3.5 (unweighted)
- Minimum ACT: 26 or SAT 1230
- Applicant essay
- The applicant should explain why they want to pursue a degree in physical therapy and what personal attributes will help them be successful in completing this degree.
More information about the application for this program can be found here. https://www.ohio.edu/admissions/eap/physical-therapy