Ohio University - HomeApply Online Now!
Search
Ohio.edu Sites
Name Directory

Athens Campus Map and Tour
Begin TourBuilding IndexGreenParkingCampus Map

Back  Tour  Next

Cady Hall


Location and Current Use

Cady Hall is located in the South Green, between coordinates J-6 and K-6 on the campus map. It is marked as # 124 on the map.

Cady Hall is a residence hall.

Residence Services provides more detailed information on line.


History of Building

Cady Hall was built in 1969 and used as a residence hall for students. It was originally known as South Green building number 3.


John F. Cady

Cady Hall was named in honor of John F. Cady. He was a native of Booneville, IN, and was educated at DePauw University, University of Cincinnati and University of Pennsylvania. He was a analyst for South East Asia with the office of Strategic Services during World War II. He was a professor of History at Ohio University for 22 years. He was an internationally recognized authority on Southeast Asian Affairs.


Back  Tour  Next

Begin TourBuilding IndexGreenParkingCampus Map


Dick Piccard revised this file (http://www.ohio.edu/athens/bldgs/cady.html) on September 30, 2014.
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
(740) 593-1000
webteam@ohio.edu
Copyright © 2014 Ohio University.
 All Rights Reserved.