General Ticket Information
The ticket office will be open for in-person or phone sales (740-593-1780) during the following times starting on Monday, August 28, 2023 through Friday, December 8, 2023.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 1:30-4:30 pm
- Tuesdays, Thursdays: 12:00-3:00 pm
Please note that the ticket office will be open for phone sales and questions only on Wednesday, October 18, 2023 due to an event in the space.
In addition to the normal office hours, the ticket office opens an hour prior to each ticketed show and tickets are available online www.ohio.edu/event-tickets
Please note, that the ticket office will be closed during University Holidays.
The ticket office reserves the right to close at any time due to illness within the small staff. If the ticket office must close, information will be posted outside Memorial Auditorium, and the phone message may be updated.
For any questions or ticketing issues, please email the ticket office at email@example.com . Please note that this email is monitored during business hours (M-F, 8AM-5PM), someone will get back to you by the next business day.
Single tickets on-sale dates vary by performance. Please look at individual performance pages for information on when single ticket sales will begin.
Click here to purchase single tickets online! (see note about accessible seating below)
Tips For Buying Tickets Online:
We are aware that we are presenting a fair amount of shows that are getting people excited, we are excited too!
Here are a few tips to help your online experience go smoother:
1. If you don’t have a “My Tickets” account already, create one a day or two prior to the show you are interested in seeing goes on sale.
a. Click on the “Buy Online" header above.
b. Go to the far right, you will see a hamburger bar (three parallel lines) next to the shopping cart.
c. Click on the hamburger bar and at the bottom is “Login”.
d. When you click “Login” you will be prompted to login or sign up.
2. Make sure that the address in your “My Tickets” account is the same as the billing address on the credit card you plan to use. If they don’t match, a pending charge will be on your credit card account (which will clear in a few days), and the tickets will not be confirmed. This is especially important for OU students, your billing address is more than likely your parents/home address, not your Athens campus address. If you are unsure, make sure to talk to your parents or guardian.
3. On the day of the onsale (or presale, if there is one and you have the code), login to your “My Tickets” account BEFORE the onsale or presale time. Allow ample time to login in and double check your address and billing address match.
4. Once the show goes onsale, please understand that there are many people who are trying to buy tickets at the same time. Just picking some seats does not guarantee those seats. The seats MUST be in the cart to guarantee the seats and lock them out from other sales.
5. Lastly, make sure your device or internet browser is updated.
For more information about subscription packages, visit https://www.ohio.edu/performing-arts/subscriptions
THIRD PARTY TICKET DISCLAIMER:
Ohio University and tickets.com are the only ticket sales sites for events at the Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium and Baker University Center on Ohio University’s campus. Tickets purchased on any third party or resale website cannot be guaranteed for authenticity and carries a high risk of being fraudulent. We will not hold responsibility for errors or omissions of third party sellers, or counterfeit tickets. We will also not be held responsible for duplicate tickets which have already been scanned. We will make reasonable efforts to troubleshoot scanning issues; however; we retain the right to deny entry should these issues not be the fault of the venue.
Refunds / Exchanges:
All ticket sales are final. No refunds, show exchanges, or seat exchanges. Refunds are available only when an event is canceled or rescheduled. All artists and repertoire are subject to change.
Events will be canceled if a Level 3 Snow Emergency is in effect at start of the event. If a show is canceled, an email will be sent to ticket holders on refund and/or reschedule date information. Please note that refunds may take up to two weeks to process.
Current COVID University Policy:
All individuals entering Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium on the campus of Ohio University must adhere to all current university / community COVID requirements and policies. Please refer to https://www.ohio.edu/coronavirus/safety-protocols-ppe for most current guidance.
Ticket Pick Up:
The Ticket Office does not mail tickets. Pre-paid tickets can be picked up in the Ticket Office during regular business hours or in Will Call on the nights of performances.
Individuals aged 60 or older are eligible for a senior discount, if applicable.
Individuals under the age of 18, or individuals who have a valid college or university identification card, are eligible for student prices, if applicable.
Please remember that, regardless of age, everyone attending an event must have a ticket. While parents are encouraged to bring young children, they should be able to sit quietly in their own seats throughout the performance. Children who cannot do so, will be asked by an usher to leave the auditorium, along with the adult(s) accompanying them
Services for Persons with Disabilities:
Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium is committed to providing state-of-the-art services to persons with disabilities.
Accessible seating is now available on the main floor and in the balcony. An elevator is located in the east lobby to provide easy access to all levels of the facility.
Audio enhancement aids are available to the hearing impaired. Receivers and earphones are available free of charge and may be picked up at the Ticket Office in the North Lobby. A driver's license or major credit card is required as a deposit.
In order for us to best serve you, please order your tickets directly through the Memorial Auditorium ticket office. Ask to speak with our Ticket Office manager to discuss any special accommodations you require when placing your ticket order.