2022-23 OHIO Performing Arts Series (Main Series)
- The Queen’s Cartoonists: October 11, 2022
- Aquila Theatre’s Julius Caesar: November 8, 2022
- Step Afrika!: November 17, 2022
- Disney Princess – The Concert: November 29, 2022
- DRUMLine Live: February 7, 2023
- The Kingdom Choir: February 22, 2023
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T: March 6, 2023
- Jessica Vosk: March 22, 20223.
For more information about each of these performances, visit www.ohio.edu/performing-arts
Subscription Package Pricing:
- General: $120.00
- Senior: $105.00
- Student: $85.00
2022-23 Family Series (see information below)
Lighten Up the Arts:
The Performing Arts Series continues to provide world-class entertainment at a fraction of the cost of other cities. We are able to do this through the generous giving of our patrons and business friends. Please consider becoming a season sponsor.
$100 – Footlight Donor
$250 – Stage Light Donor
$500 – Spotlight Donor
$1500 – Marquis Donor*
*In addition to regular donor benefits, Marquis donors also receive a parking space for Performing Arts Series main series events.
Important Information for Returning Subscribers (main series)
To ensure priority seating, current subscribers must renew their subscriptions by August 1. The Ticket Office will begin summer hours on July 20. Summer hours will be Wednesday through Friday from 12:30–4:30 p.m. Subscribers may also renew online beginning July 1.
Returning subscribers are guaranteed their seats from the previous season unless the total number of seats in the order has increased and the subscriber prefers the seats to be together, or the subscription renewal is received after the renewal deadline (August 1).
Requests for new seat assignments are processed after all subscribers who wish to keep their same seats have been accommodated. Requests should be submitted directly to the Ticket Office (by phone or in person) and cannot be made through an online order. Approximately 95% of all subscribers are renewing subscribers, so the number of seats available to fill relocation requests is very limited.
Note for New Subscribers (main series):
The Performing Arts Series will begin to accept orders for new subscribers online on August 8 at noon. Please visit www.ohio.edu/performing-arts and purchase through regular ticketing site.
Subscription Timeline (main series):
- Renewal Drive: July 1 - August 1
- New Subscribers: Beginning August 8 at noon
- Single Tickets (main series performances): August 22 at noon
The Ticket Office does not mail tickets. Pre-paid tickets can be picked up in the Ticket Office during regular business hours or in Will Call on the nights of performances.
2022-23 Family Series
- The Magic of Bill Blagg - Sunday, September 11, 2022, at 3:00 PM
- Disney’s Winnie the Pooh - Tuesday, January 24, 2023, at 6:30 PM
- Lightwire Theater’s The Tortoise and Hare - Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 6:30 PM
Subscription Packages (all three performances) - Package sales begin Monday, July 25th at noon (http://www.ohio.edu/event-tickets)
- General: $36.00
- Senior: $30.00
- Students/Children: $20.00
*Single Tickets On-Sale August 8th @ Noon
For tickets or more information about each of these performances, visit www.ohio.edu/performing-arts