Open forums announced for vice president for research and creative activity/Graduate College dean search finalists
Please note: One of the finalists has changed since the original announcement was published.
- The fourth finalist is now Dr. Satyendra Kumar. An open forum with Dr. Kumar will be held on Monday, March 20.
Ohio University Executive Vice President and Provost Dr. Elizabeth Sayrs announces four finalists for the position of vice president for research and creative activity/dean of the Graduate College with interviews on Feb. 27 and March 3, 9 and 20.
As part of the interview process, the University community will have an opportunity to interact with the candidates during open forums. Candidates will deliver a brief presentation and answer questions from students, faculty, and staff.
The open forums will take place on the following dates and times:
- Monday, Feb. 27, from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Walter Hall 235 – Dr. Viola Acoff
- Friday, March 3, from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Walter Hall 235 – Dr. Khan Iftekharuddin
- Thursday, March 9, from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Walter Hall 235 – Dr. David Koonce
- Monday, March 20, from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Walter Hall 235 - Dr. Satyendra Kumar
Each of the forums will be livestreamed through Teams. The links for each session are posted on the search webpage along with the links for the online feedback forms.
Please note that live captioning will be provided through the Teams platform.
For additional information, please see the search webpage. An OHIO login is required to view the page.