Conferences + Workshops
Part of our mission as a research center is to share our results with colleagues in government, private industry and academia, as well as the general public. Through attendance and presentation at conferences, such as ICPP 2014, we support better understanding of how our transportation systems and environment can be improved for the common good.
Some recent conferences that ORITE conceived and hosted include:
- International Conference on Perpetual Pavement 2014, October 30-31, 2014, Columbus Ohio.
- International Conference on Perpetual Pavement (2009)
- International Conference on Perpetual Pavement (2006)
- International Conference on Highway Pavement Data, Analysis & Mechanistic Design Applications (2003)
- Early Lessons from the SHRP SPS-1 and SPS-2 Pavements (1999)
- Third Conference on Structural Performance of Pipes (1997)
To request proceedings from previously held conferences or for more information, please contact ORITE at 740.597.2543.
Some recent workshops that ORITE conceived and hosted include:
- Workshop on Design and Rehabilitation of Local Roadways for Ohio's Counties, Newark, Ohio, April 28, 2015.
- Second Workshop on Addressing Impacts on Transportation Infrastructure from Oil and Gas Development Activity, New Philadelphia OH, February 4, 2014
- Addressing Impacts on Ohio’s Transportation Infrastructure from Oil and Gas Development Activity, Columbus, Ohio, June 6, 2012
- A Workshop on Recycling Asphalt Shingles into Asphalt Pavement, Lancaster, Ohio, November 9, 2010
- Afghanistan National Engineering Policy Workshop, Kabul, Afghanistan, August 2-4, 2010
- I-86 Experimental Project Open House, The Historic Old Library, Olean, NY, June 21, 2006
- Removing Water from within Pavement Structures, Sacramento, California, August 2-4, 2004
- High Performance Concrete Open House and Workshop, Nelsonville, Ohio, June 2, 2004