Does the online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering offer concentrations?
Yes, the program offers six concentrations, including:
- Autonomous Unmanned Vehicles — Study the different models, state space control methods, and navigation systems at the forefront of AUV technology.
- Communications and Digital Signal Processing — Examine the fundamentals of communication systems engineering at the physical level.
- Computer Engineering — Delve into the world of computer architecture, computer communication networks, digital circuits and microelectronic devices.
- Electrical Engineering — Explore a broad range of electrical engineering topics. Recommended for students without a background in electrical engineering.
- Electronic Navigation Systems — Examine satellite-based navigation, inertial navigation, and integrated and embedded systems.
- Micro Nano Devices and Systems — Learn the theory and steps of fabrication used in micro and nanoscale devices.
You can learn more about coursework for the online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering at Ohio University here.