A gift to the Division of Physical Therapy provides support to our students and faculty. We have identified several initiatives that will make the greatest impact immediately.
- Student scholarship support
- Faculty research
- Study abroad
How to Donate
- Go to the University Advancement Giving page.
- Click on “Explore All OHIO Funds.”
- In the box under "Search Fund" type the name of the scholarship to which you would like to donate.
- Click on the image of the name of the scholarship you want to donate to.
- Identify the amount.
- Select if this is a one-time gift or monthly gift.
- Complete the billing information.
- Click on Process Gift.
Physical Therapy Scholarship Funds
- Cynthia C. Norkin Scholarship (Service and Leadership)
- Joy Boyd Memorial Scholarship (Academic Merit and Professionalism)
- Southpaw Enterprises Physical Therapy Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Carole Jean Marchal Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Dr. Po Hickenbottom Memorial Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Sudha Agrawal Memorial Endowment (Lecture Series)
- The Trotta, Haste, Schulman Scholarship (Faculty Choice)
- The Leigh Ann Frick Leadership Scholarship (Strong Leadership Skills)
- Physical Therapy (Multipurpose)
- Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences (RCS) Botswana (Annual Student Study Abroad Trip)
Donations by mail: Please send your contribution to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. In the memo section of your check write your fund designation (see above).
Donor Honor Roll
View the donor honor roll for fiscal year 2016.