A gift to the Division of Physical Therapy provides support to our students and faculty. We have identified several initiatives that will make the greatest impact immediately.
- Student scholarship support
- Faculty research
- Study abroad
How to Donate:
- Click here(opens in a new window) to go to the University Advancement Giving page
- Click on “Give Now”
- “I Want to Support” Select College of Health Sciences and Professions from drop-down menu. Then “Select Fund Designation” drop-down menu to choose one of the physical therapy scholarships or funds listed below.
- Identify the amount
- Select if this is a one-time gift or monthly gift.
- Complete the billing information.
Physical Therapy Scholarship Funds:
- Cynthia C. Norkin Scholarship (Service and Leadership)
- Joy Boyd Memorial Scholarship (Academic Merit and Professionalism)
- Southpaw Enterprises Physical Therapy Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Carole Jean Marchal Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Dr. Po Hickenbottom Memorial Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Sudha Agrawal Memorial Endowment (Lecture Series)
- The Trotta, Haste, Schulman Scholarship (Faculty Choice)
- The Leigh Ann Frick Leadership Scholarship (Strong Leadership Skills)
- Physical Therapy (Multipurpose)
- Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences (RCS) Botswana (Annual Student Study Abroad Trip)
Donations by mail: Please send your contribution to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. In the memo section of your check write your fund designation (see above).
Donor Honor Roll
View the donor honor roll for fiscal year 2016.