A gift to the Division of Physical Therapy provides support to our students and faculty. We have identified several initiatives that will make the greatest impact immediately.
- Student scholarship support
- Faculty research
- Study abroad
How to Donate
To partner with us in continuing to provide quality education, click here and select "Give Now".
On the next page under "Designation," enter the name of the physical therapy scholarship fund you would like to support (see below).
Physical Therapy Scholarship Funds
- Cynthia C. Norkin Scholarship (Service and Leadership)
- Joy Boyd Memorial Scholarship (Academic Merit and Professionalism)
- Southpaw Enterprises Physical Therapy Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Carole Jean Marchal Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Dr. Po Hickenbottom Memorial Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Sudha Agrawal Memorial Endowment (Lecture Series)
- The Trotta, Haste, Schulman Scholarship (Faculty Choice)
- The Leigh Ann Frick Leadership Scholarship (Strong Leadership Skills)
- Physical Therapy (Multipurpose)
- Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences (RCS) Botswana (Annual Student Study Abroad Trip)
Donations by mail: Please send your contribution to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. In the memo section of your check write your fund designation (see above).