Tools & Downloads
OHIO recognizes that becoming a smoke and tobacco-free campus is partly a shift in culture, and that compliance will require and encourage a continuous Bobcat community effort.
For all internal and external communications, please use the following boilerplate language:
Ohio University supports community wellness by prohibiting the use of tobacco products at the Athens campus. Thank you for helping to make OHIO a greener, healthier place to be! See the smoke and tobacco-free website for more information and join the conversation at #ReadyOHIO.
- Smoke and Tobacco-Free Initiative Poster [PDF]
- Smoke and Tobacco-Free Brochure [PDF]
- Brochure Translations
- How to approach someone using tobacco [PDF]
- Addressing compliance with an employee [PDF]
- Ohio Board of Regents’ Resolution [PDF]
- City of Athens Tobacco-Free Ordinance [PDF]