Science Fair Committee
Charge and Membership
This Committee promotes science and offers expertise to the community of southeastern Ohio by sponsoring the regional science fair every year. It is crucial that all science and technology faculty participate to help shape the future of our children. Each science department in the University must have a member on this committee to help organize the fair, find judges, and coordinate prizes.
This Committee reports to the Ohio Academy of Science Junior Academy Council.
• 2 – Engineering
• 1 – Physics and Astronomy
• 1 – Geological or Environmental Sciences
• 1 – Plant and Environmental Sciences
• 1 – Psychology (Behavioral Science)
• 1 – Biology and Microbiology
• 1 – Chemistry and Biochemistry
• 1 – Health Sciences and Professions
• 1 – Biomedical Sciences
Applied Health Sciences and Professions
Electrical Engineering/Computer Sciences
All University committees follow the academic-year calendar.
All students serve one-year terms. Faculty, administrators, and staff generally serve three-year terms. Ex-Officio appointments have voting privileges unless otherwise noted.