Volunteers needed to assist with 2023 Welcome Week events
Volunteers from the Ohio University community are needed to assist with several upcoming Welcome Week events.
The Ohio University Welcome Week Committee and the Division of Student Affairs are looking for faculty and staff who are available to help with any of these events that are designed to welcome new students to Ohio University:
- The Athens Campus move-in on Thursday, Aug. 24, and Friday, Aug. 25, (various times).
- The Class Photo Experience on Friday, Aug. 25, at Peden Stadium from 6:15 - 8:15 p.m.
- The Bobcat Bash on Friday, Aug. 25, at Baker Center from 8 - 11 p.m.
- The First-Year Student Convocation on Sunday, Aug. 27, at the Convocation Center from 1:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- The Ask A Bobcat tables/tents that will be set up on the Athens Campus during the first week of classes (various times).
- Block Party with Fireworks! This event will be held on Saturday, Sept. 2, at Paw Print Park from 8 - 10 p.m.
Volunteers are needed to fill a variety of essential roles at these events. For more information or to sign up to volunteer, please visit this website.
For more information on Ohio University's Welcome Week, please see the Welcome Week website.