Submit your nominations until March 25 for CHSP's 2022 Outstanding Teaching Award
March 20, 2022
The CHSP Student Advisory Council is seeking nominations for the Outstanding Teaching Award!
The Outstanding Teaching Award was created by the CHSP Student Advisory Council to recognize outstanding teaching performance within the college. Please consider nominating an outstanding CHSP faculty member for this award.
Nominations must be received by Friday, March 25, 2022.
In your nomination, please describe specifically how the nominee demonstrated high standards of teaching effectiveness; outstanding or innovative teaching techniques; has a positive reputation for teaching from the perspectives of students; evidence of sustained commitment to teaching; and, evidence of high levels of student learning or achievement.
Please contact Sara White (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
About the CHSP Outstanding Teaching Award
- The award is given each academic year to one recipient during the annual CHSP Student and Faculty Awards event (April 28, 2022)
- Must be a faculty member in the College of Health Sciences & Professions
- Nominations must be received by Friday, March 25, 2022
About the Selection Process
- Nominations are tallied and the top nominees from each academic unit in CHSP are identified
- Nominees are contacted
- Members of the CHSP Student Advisory Council observe the teaching of one class of each nominee, if applicable.
- Members of the CHSP Student Advisory Council interview each nominee
- CHSP Student Advisory Council selects the award recipient based on nomination information, class observation and interviews