OIT’s Tech Ready website offers new resource for OHIO community
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) has launched the Tech Ready website to offer everything students, instructors, staff, and families need to know about OHIO technology all in one place.
The Tech Ready site, which can be found at techready.ohio.edu, answers questions such as:
- What specifications does OIT recommend for a laptop or tablet?
- Which tech tools will I need to be successful with my OHIO courses?
- What software downloads are available for me?
- Where can I pick up a wi-fi signal outside?
- How do I access my office phone from home?
The Tech Ready site features informational sections specific to students, instructors, non-instructional staff, and families.
For any other questions about technology at OHIO, please contact the IT Service Desk.