President Nellis announces search committee for new Director of OHIO Athletics
President Nellis, today, announced the members of the search committee for the next Director of OHIO Athletics after Jim Schaus announced his resignation earlier this month.
Nico Karagosian, Vice President of University Advancement and CEO of the Ohio University Foundation, and Jenny Hall-Jones, Senior Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students will co-chair this search committee. This committee includes a broad cross-section of our University. Members of this committee are listed below.
- Gerardine Botte, Distinguished Professor, Russ College of Engineering and Technology
- Randee Duffy, Senior Associate AD - NCAA Eligibility & Student-Athlete Success
- Ali Johnstone, Head Coach, Field Hockey
- Jennifer Kirksey, Office of the President (ex-officio)
- Melissa Koziol, Student-Athlete
- Heather Lawrence-Benedict, Faculty Athletic Representative
- Renée Middleton, Dean, Patton College of Education
- David Scholl, Chair, Ohio University Board of Trustees
- Frank Solich, Head Coach, Football
- Perry Sook, Chair, Foundation Board of Trustees
- Joe Sutton, Alumni Representative
- Thomas Vander Ven, Faculty Athletic Representative
- Chuck Williams, OHIO Bobcat Club Representative
As the University undertakes this national search, Deputy Athletic Director Amy Dean is set to serve as interim Director of OHIO Athletics beginning July 1.