IEW Photo Contest
The International Education Week Photo contest is on display during IEW from November 14-18 in Alden Library’s 1st Floor International Collections
5 unique categories:
- People: Children, adults, families, and self portraits
- Crossing Cultures: Cross-cultural interaction
- Sense of Place: Capture the essence of what makes a place unique
- Bobcats: Near and Far: Subjects wearing OHIO attire or displaying Bobcat pride
- Global Impact: Share your insight about what is impacting our world and/or how we are addressing it
Join us for the Opening Reception on Tuesday Nov. 15 at 2:00 in Alden Library.
Winners have been invited to share more about their work and experiences in the context of these photos.