!Want to get involved in OHIO's community of entrepreneurs? The Center for Entrepreneurship houses amazing student organizations. Check them out! Contact each student org to learn more.
Ohio University Consulting Fellows
The Ohio University Consulting Fellows (OUCF) is a student-led consulting organization on Ohio University’s campus. It is a hands-on professional development organization that works directly with real clients nationwide from various industries each semester. The scope of its consulting projects includes a wide range of services, such as: developmental business planning, data analysis, management consulting, cost projection, audit and assurance, marketing strategy, and more.
OUCF has many opportunities for young professionals, including generous scholarships, up to 6 hours of class credit, networking trips, and real-world consulting experience. The organization has worked with Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, start-ups, and non-profits.
OUCF’s mission is to supply its members with three things upon graduation:
- Real-World Experience through live consulting projects,
- Relationships through a diverse network of high-achieving peers, top consulting firms, experienced alumni, local business executives, and
- Workforce-ready Skills such as project management, data analysis, problem-solving, and entrepreneurship
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner, you can contact someone from the organization here:
Ohio University Entrepreneurs gives students tools to bring their business ideas to life. Members learn how to generate and develop business ideas in a safe environment through the following opportunities:
- Business model development
- Guest speakers
- Semesterly networking trips to visit startups, investors, and business accelerators
OUE lets students exercise creativity, innovation, and imagination while developing leadership and professional skills. Interested in joining? Please reach out to us at OUEntrepreneurs@ohio.edu for more information.