What is the Consulting Fellows Program?
We work with real world companies and nonprofits in order to help them achieve their business goals. Along with consulting, OUCF gives you the opportunity to earn course credit, all while participating in trainings, workshops, and networking events. Our goal is to help better develop individuals' personal and business-related goals.
Mondays 7-8 pm, CoLab 301U (Alden Library 3rd Floor)
- Colton McKinney - President
- James Brandt - Vice President
- Allie Richards - Alumni Relations
- Eric Thiemann - Finance Chair
- Abby Alsip - Social Media Chair
- Jacob Humphreys - Recruitment Chair
- Brian Wallenhorst - Recruitment Chair
- Bram Pritchard - Recruitment Chair
Ohio University Consulting Fellows has worked with a variety of clients, from local businesses in Athens to large multi-national corporations. Some examples include: Evolve Controls, Little Fish Brewery, Rambling House Cocktails, Blue Sky Car Wash, OU Student Farm, ClosingCorp, and Church of the Good Shepherd.
Our Client Portfolio Includes:
Local Clients – Athens area
Statewide Clients – Throughout Cincinnati & Columbus
National Clients – Throughout Chicago & New York
Global & International Clients – Costa Rica & The Bahamas
Industries We Have Worked With:
Retail Consumer Products
Medical & Healthcare