Ohio University


Students with Veteran Affairs (VA) education benefits (either for themselves or as a dependent) who have been admitted to the University as a degree-seeking student may apply for educational benefits. If you have been notified of eligibility to receive VA education benefits, then you can submit a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility, which shows approval for VA benefits, to the veterans coordinator.

The veterans coordinator works in Ohio University’s Brigadier General James M. Abraham-Colonel Arlene F. Greenfield Veterans and Military Student Services Center. The center’s staff members provide, facilitate, and coordinate programs and services for you and your family members. They have identified several resources to help you, as well as points of contact in University departments who can answer your questions and provide additional assistance.

Back to Top
Facebook Twitter Instagram