- International Education Week at Ohio University, hosted this year through virtual formats, will celebrate “Global Interconnectedness.”
- U.S. Department of State selects OHIO’s Talinn Phillips for prestigious English Language Specialist project in BrazilTalinn Phillips has been selected by the U.S. Department of State for an English Language Specialist project focusing on developing a nationwide writing center network in Brazil.
- Ohio University has launched a new crowdfunding campaign to support international education as it kicks off its 8th annual International Education Week celebration.
- Applications and proposals are being accepted for the Virtual Global Connections Professional Development Program: South Africa and Kenya, and for spring implementation of virtual global experiences.
- Ohio University has extended student travel restrictions for OHIO-sponsored programs through spring semester 2021.
- Ohio University’s Chubu University Relations Committee is currently accepting applications for the 2022 Kohei Miura Visiting Professorship, named in honor of the founder of Chubu University.