- The Patton College has longstanding global impact and celebrates Teacher Education Associate Professor Dr. Michael Kopish for his overseas accomplishments.
- Initiative brings educators from around the world to create virtual global learning opportunities for OHIO studentsThe GCI is increasing the career readiness of students by enhancing global community engagement and intercultural knowledge and experience to pursue their interests in whatever field they choose.
- The symposium will bring together Ohio University faculty and teaching staff, as well as faculty and staff from its 12 partner institutions, in 11 different countries.
- After inspiring thousands of people in Athens to help end sexual violence, the “What Were You Wearing” and “Through the Survivors Lens” art exhibits are now touring other campuses.
- The Presidential Global Engagement Fund is intentionally and directly linked to leveraging past, current and future investments in OHIO’s globalization efforts. The application open date is Nov. 1.
- The U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control prohibits persons subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. from engaging in transactions in which Cuba or a national has interest.
- The Presidential Global Engagement Fund aims to increase to increase OHIO’s global engagement to advance academic excellence and innovation in regions of the world.