- CHSP's Dr. Caroline Kingori has been awarded a Visiting Professor Fellowship in Kenya by The Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA).
- Real Talk about Big Questions series to host discussion about supporting Asian/Pacific Islander populations in the U.S.OHIO is hosting a virtual event April 23 to foster personal reflection and strategies to combat violence and discrimination against Asian/Pacific Islander populations in the United States.
- Four OHIO students were selected as recipients of DAAD RISE, a program that offers internships in Germany for undergraduate students.
- This Spring Semester, OHIO boasts 196 international students who have applied for graduation across the University and are moving on to represent our institution as global citizens and leaders.
- Helen Zia talks to Athens community about contributions of Asians and Pacific Islanders to American cultureMore than 100 people attended "Real Talk About Big Questions," the April 23 virtual event led by Dr. Ji-Yeung Jang, interim executive director for Global Affairs.
- Amidst a year filled with uncertainties and need for innovation, Ohio University found new ways to offer robust and connecting orientation events for incoming international students.
- The new OHIO Global Network Fellows program, a collaboration of the Office of Global Affairs, Ohio University Alumni Association, and Division of University Advancement, kicks off this summer.