- Ohio University, like institutions across the country, benefits greatly from students who travel from around the world to study here.
- Ohio University’s College of Business announces sport management double degree in partnership with University of BayreuthOhio University’s College of Business is partnering with the University of Bayreuth (UBT) in Germany to offer students an undergraduate double degree in sport management.
- Ohio University has cancelled all fall and winter break international and domestic study abroad/study away programs for the 2020-21 school year.
- OHIO has appointed Patrick Barr-Melej and Ji-Yeung Jang to two-year leadership roles to oversee international studies and global affairs programs.
- New scholarship pays tribute to retired professors, roles they played in supporting international studentsBin Yang and Qing “Larry” Chen created the Dr. Hugh Culbertson and Dr. Robert Stewart Scholarship in Journalism in honor of these retired professors and their support of international students.
- Eleven OHIO students received Gilman Scholarships to study abroad during the 2019-2020 academic yearEleven OHIO students received Gilman Scholarships for studying abroad during the 2019-2020 academic year, as well as one OHIO student receiving one of the first ever Gilman-McCain Scholarship.
- This fall semester 2020, Ohio University students are getting the opportunity to attend class with Rhodes University students in South Africa for seven weeks as part of the Global COIL Initiative.