- The new OHIO Global Network Fellows program, a collaboration of the Office of Global Affairs, Ohio University Alumni Association, and Division of University Advancement, kicks off this summer.
- Ohio University announces dedicated personnel for risk management and emergency response for student travelOhio University has created a new strategic position dedicated to travel safety, security, and risk management for student travels.
- International Education Week, hosted this year from Nov. 15-19, 2021, seeks to celebrate and elevate the “Resilience of the OHIO Community in Global Engagement.”
- Ohio University restarts its global programming with winter break programs in Italy, Spain and Belize, followed by spring and summer opportunities in a number of countries around the world.
- OHIO's War and Peace Studies program and The Center for International Studies will present a Roundtable Discussion on Afghanistan on Sept. 27, from 6 to 8 p.m. in Walter Hall Room 145, and virtually.
- The Office of Global Opportunities offers OHIO students many ways to expand their knowledge through traveling. One new initiative is through the new First Passport Grant.
- This year, 330 new international students from 65 countries have made their way to Ohio and joined our University community.
- Coming to Athens, Ohio from Venezuela can be a major culture shock, but for Alejandro Orta, one thing remains the same everywhere – the 88 keys on a piano.