Program Goals & Outcomes
Program goals & outcomes
- Attract a diverse student body with a commitment to professional and community service.
- Educate PA students to effectively practice evidence-based, patient-centered healthcare in medically underserved areas.
- Develop PA students who demonstrate cultural, ethical, and professional competence.
- Train PA students to function as members of interprofessional healthcare teams in primary care settings.
- Prepare PA students to assume leadership roles within their organizations and profession.
The program routinely collects data throughout the program on both our current students and alumni. Our outcomes will be updated annually.