Program Goals & Outcomes
Program goals & outcomes
- Matriculate a diverse student body with a commitment to professional and community service.
- Educate PA students to practice evidence-based, patient-centered health care in medically underserved areas.
- Develop PA students who demonstrate cultural, ethical and professional competence.
- Train PA students to function as members of interprofessional health care teams in any clinical setting.
- Prepare PA students to be leaders within their organizations and profession.
Review our Program outcomes (PDF)
Due to the change of the Program’s matriculation date (May to January), the next cohort will graduate in May 2023. Program outcomes will be reported in Summer 2023.
The program routinely collects data throughout the program on both our current students and alumni. Our outcomes will be updated annually.