Program Goals & Outcomes
Program goals & outcomes
- Matriculate a diverse student body with a commitment to professional and community service.
- Educate PA students to practice evidence-based, patient-centered health care in medically underserved areas.
- Develop PA students who demonstrate cultural, ethical and professional competence.
- Train PA students to function as members of interprofessional health care teams in any clinical setting.
- Prepare PA students to be leaders within their organizations and profession.
The program routinely collects data throughout the program on both our current students and alumni. Our outcomes will be updated annually.