Mayors Partnership for Progress
January 1, 2012
The Mayors' Partnership for Progress, organized in 1996, is a consortium of mayors and city managers from 11 counties (over 60 communities) in southern and south eastern Ohio.
The purpose of the group is to provide a platform to share information and resources via open forums and invited presenters to better address common issues faced by municipalities throughout the region.
All public service leaders are encouraged to attend. The meetings are open and also welcome representatives from various state and regional offices.
The group meets the second Thursday of each month. Lunch is by reservation at 12 noon and the meeting begins at 12:30 pm.
To make a reservation or obtain additional information please contact Robert Gordon at email@example.com or by phoning (740) 597-2508. You may also visit our calendar of events for detailed information on the next scheduled meeting. To find directions to the Voinovich School, click here.
2013 MEETING SCHEDULE (subject to change)
All meetings are held on Ohio University Athens Campus, The Ridges, Building 21, Conference Room unless noted otherwise.
- January 10th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting minutes
- February 14th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting notice
- March 14th, 12:00 PM - click for meeting notice
- April 11th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting notice
- May 9th, 6:00 PM
- June 13th, 12:00 PM
- July 11th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting notice
- August 8th, 12:00 PM
- September 12th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting notice
- October 10th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting notice, Click here for the agenda
- November 14th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting notice
- December 12th, 12:00 PM
2012 MEETING MINUTES
- October 11th, 6:00 PM - click here for the meeting summary
- November 8th, 12:00 PM - click here for the meeting summary
- December 13th, 12:00 PM - click here for meeting summary