The following academic processes are handled in the Scripps College of Communication Dean's Office on the 4th floor of the Radio-Television Communication Building. Please visit Assistant Dean Anita James or Student Services Specialist Sandy Rawlins for:
- Pass/Fail Forms
- Late Add Slips
- Cancellation of Registration (before 1st day of the quarter)
- Withdrawal from the University (after the 1st day of the quarter)
- Permission to Register for More than 20 Hours Form
- Permission Slips for Independent & Distance Learning Classes (course credit by exam, correspondence, World Wide Web courses)
- Update of Program Form (Change of Major)
- Questions about Transferring Classes from Other Universities
- DARS Questions/Problems
- Submit Petitions for Tuition Appeals (Reimbursements)
- For petition forms and instructions, please visit the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs Web site at http://www.ohio.edu/apaa/APPEALS.cfm.
- Academic Grievance Procedures
Please note: Beginning Fall Semester 2012, minor declarations will be handled in the individual school's offices, as opposed to the Dean's Office.