Skip to: Main Content Search Navigation Secondary Navigation

Ohio University is open

Portion of West Union Street remains closed following multiple structure fire. More Information

Student Services

Academic processes are handled in the Scripps College of Communication Dean's Office in 100 Schoonover Center. Please visit Student Services Specialist Sandy Rawlins or Jake Hagman for assistance.

Click on the image below to see the full array of Student Services processes and for further instruction.

Student Services Brochure Front