Ohio University Dept. of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at Ohio University.
Use this website to learn more about our undergraduate and graduate
programs in Athens and Pickerington Ohio.
Earn a Master's Degree in Financial Economics to Advance Your Career in the Finance/Investment Industry
A part time program in Pickerington, OH - Classes Starts on January 18, 2014
- Endorsed by the CFA Institute.
- MFE covers over 80% of CFA® Candidate Body of Knowlege (CBOK)
- Just 15 minutes from downtown Columbus
Classes held on Saturdays at Ohio University Pickerington Campus and online
- View slide show and video clip to learn about the program
- Open House Dates for the Class of 2014-15:
- December 10 (Tuesday), December 12 (Thursday), 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- December 14 (Saturday), 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Address: Room 103, 12933 Stonecreek, Pickerington Center, Pickerington, Ohio 43147
- Online Information Session: December 11 (Wednesday), 6:00 pm - 7:30
- http://adobeconnect.oit.ohio.edu/mfeinfo Enter as a guest
- Please visit http://ohio-mfe.org to register for an open house or an online information session.
- If you would like a personal meeting with the Director, please phone 740-593-2046 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to read the Chair's message
Department of Economics
Bentley Annex 3rd Floor, Ohio University
Athens OH 45701
740-593-2040 (office) 740-593-0181 (fax)