Ohio University Dept. of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at Ohio University.
Use this website to learn more about our undergraduate and graduate
programs in Athens and Pickerington Ohio.
Earn a Master's Degree in Financial Economics to Advance Your Career in the Finance/Investment Industry
A part time program in Pickerington, OH - Classes Starts on January 19, 2013
- Endorsed by the CFA Institute. MFE covers over 80% of CFA® curriculum.
- Just 15 minutes from downtown Columbus
Saturday program, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- A classroom-based program that also utilizes Adobe Connect for distance learning to accommodate working professionals
- Adobe Connect is an interactive learning media
- Deadline to apply for January entry: December 5, 2013.
- View slide show and video clip to learn about the program
- Open House Dates for the Class of 2013-14:
- December 11 (Tuesday), December 13 (Thursday), 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- December 15 (Saturday), 9:30am - 11:00am
- Address: Room 103, 12933 Stonecreek, Pickerington Center, Pickerington, Ohio 43147
- If you would like a personal meeting with the Director, please phone 740-593-2046 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to read the Chair's message
Department of Economics
Bentley Annex 3rd Floor, Ohio University
Athens OH 45701
740-593-2040 (office) 740-593-0181 (fax)