Ohio University Zanesville will offer a Fall Program Showcase Series for prospective students interested in learning about 11 unique majors available on campus from Wednesday, Sept. 29 through Tuesday, Nov. 9.
The OHIO Zanesville Fall Program Showcase Series allows students to meet with faculty and staff during a 2-hour session to learn more about degree opportunities. These face-to-face encounters help participants to uncover educational programs that fit their personalities and discover potential career pathways in an interactive environment.
“I am eager to announce our showcase of academic programs to prospective students and our community,” said Dean Hannah Nissen. “These opportunities will provide for interaction with our program faculty and provide a glimpse of the curriculum, as well as highlights of each program pathway. Faculty can answer questions, and share the possibilities associated with their fields of expertise.”
This year’s Fall Program Showcase Series includes:
- Wednesday, Sept. 29 at 10 a.m. - Undecided
- Friday, Oct. 8 at 10 a.m. - Nursing Showcase Session
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 10 a.m. - Sport & Lifestyle Studies Showcase Session
- Friday, Oct. 15 at 10 a.m. - Applied Management Showcase Session
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 10 a.m. - Early Childhood Showcase Session
- Thursday, Oct. 21 at 10 a.m. - Social Work Showcase Session
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. - Biological Sciences Showcase Session
- Thursday, Oct. 28 at 10 a.m. - Communication Studies Showcase Session
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 at 9:00 a.m. - Psychology Showcase Session
- Thursday, Nov. 4 at 10 a.m. – Middle Childhood Education
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 at 10 a.m. - History/Pre-Law Showcase Session
The OHIO Zanesville Fall Program Showcase Series is free and open to the public. For more information or to register, visit www.ohio.edu/zanesville/future-students/schedule-visit.