Speech Language Pathology (MA)
About the Program
The Master of Arts in speech-language pathology is a world class, two-year program. Faculty work closely with students in a positive, encouraging environment. Students have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, a variety of clinical experiences, and possibilities for mentored research experiences. Opportunities for financial support are available throughout the course of the degree program.
Master's degree study in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) at Ohio University provides numerous distinctive opportunities, including:
- Academic and clinical experiences leading to professional national certification and state licensure.
- Optional teacher licensure.
- Ample and diverse clinical experiences in a variety of settings including a beautiful, well-equipped on-campus clinic located in the same building as the academic classrooms, research labs and offices.
- A choice of two tracks, for either a clinical or a clinical research emphasis.
- Engagement with multicultural, multinational and multilingual students and faculty.
- Dedicated personalized clinical supervision from seasoned clinicians.
- A nationwide network of over 250 clinical externship sites.
- Classes offered in "smart classrooms” equipped with the most advanced teaching and learning technology.
- Participation in a university and local community that offers a safe and picturesque environment.