Ohio University Students
To ensure that you receive the most current emergency updates, take a moment to update your personal information. It can be done by following these steps:
- Sign in to My Ohio using your OHIO ID (also known as Oak ID) and password.
- Click on the "Academics" tab.
- Sign in to "My OHIO Student Center."
- In the "Personal Information" section, your contact information will be displayed and will be available for updates.
- From the drop down "Other Personal" menu, select "Phone Numbers."
- Enter or confirm your cell phone number and that it is the proper phone type.
Additional options are also available for updating your address/phone information:
- You may complete a change of address form. Fax or mail the completed form (which must include your signature) to:
Office of the University Registrar
Athens, Ohio 45701
By updating your information, you will ensure that you receive important information on critical incidents and campus emergencies that can affect your safety and welfare.