Request a Service Proposal
Overworked, understaffed, and looking for relief?
We have a solution!
Cutler Business Services provides personal and specialized transactional processes on an interim or continuous basis to fulfill your requirements. Opportunities for interim assistance may arise during the following time periods: elevated work, maternity/parental leave, extended sick leave, vacation, position vacancies, business travel, etc. Our interim services can alleviate the need to obtain access to Ohio University systems for non-University personnel. We are experienced accounting support specialists with an emphasis in BobcatBUY and Concur transactions. By utilizing Cutler Business Services your department can increase employee work capacity, and focus on other duties assigned. Cutler Business Services offers an efficient quality service and is waiting to hear from you!
Why Cutler Business services will benefit you
- Standardization of Processes/Best Practices
- Increased Employee Work Capacity to Focus on Other Duties Assigned and External Customers
- Executive Support
- Operational Business Knowledge
- Increased Efficiency
- Improved Levels of Service
- Increased Professionalism
- Risk Management/Compliance
- Internal Control
- New Staffing Opportunities
Invest with Confidence
Whether you needed our services yesterday or you’re just getting started, we are here to help. We can prepare a service proposal to accommodate your needs. Please provide details about the services you are interested in, and one of our specialists will contact you within 48 hours.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today!
We currently provide services to:
- The President’s Office
- Executive Vice President and Provost
- Sr. Vice President for Strategic Initiatives
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Instructional Innovation
- Instructional Connections
We currently provide Instructional Innovation E-Campus support services to:
(revenue transfers, invoicing, forecasting & data reconciliation)
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business
- Scripps College of Communication
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health Science and Professions
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology
- Regional Higher Education
- University College