Be Safe Bobcats – Coronavirus Response
Top Things to Know This Week
Updated January 18
- If you won't make your scheduled CVS COVID-19 test at Grosvenor West, cancel your appointment within 60 minutes of the appointment time. You can cancel via your confirmation email or text from CVS.
- Waiting for a callback from COVID Operations? Here’s what you can do in the meantime.
- Prevent infection and spread of COVID-19: Use these tools and be consistent.
- What counts as exposure to COVID-19? Get details and find out what to do if you are exposed.
- Pre-semester testing: Athens campus students who did not complete their required pre-semester COVID-19 test may still attend classes and campus activities but must complete a test at our Vault Health testing center by Friday, Jan. 21. Schedule your test now.
Note: Those who are on the Weekly Testing Pathway and/or who are in one of the groups the President recently announced must test weekly do not need to complete more than one test in any given week unless notified of an exposure.
Get a COVID-19 Booster
Ohio University strongly encourages all students, faculty, and staff to get a booster shot.
Flu Season is Here
Flu and COVID-19 share many symptoms: Get a flu shot and find out what to do if you feel sick.
Browse the most recent OHIO News coverage related to the Coronavirus pandemic, as well as student and faculty communications, and official national pandemic resources.