Be Safe Bobcats – Coronavirus Response
Top Things to Know This Week
Updated January 24
- Do you know the difference between isolation and quarantine? Learn these terms and find out what you need to do if you test positive, have symptoms, or are exposed to COVID-19.
- Don’t be a test hog! If you won't make your scheduled CVS COVID-19 test at Grosvenor West, cancel your appointment within 60 minutes of the appointment time – it's easy!
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine or booster on the Athens campus any Friday in January or February.
- Boosted? Record your COVID-19 booster so that you can avoid quarantine if exposed to COVID-19.
- Tested positive? You are exempt from COVID-19 testing for 90 days. (But you must report your positive test if you have not done so already by submitting an incident report).
Get a COVID-19 Booster
Ohio University strongly encourages all students, faculty, and staff to get a booster shot.
Flu Season is Here
Flu and COVID-19 share many symptoms: Get a flu shot and find out what to do if you feel sick.
Browse the most recent OHIO News coverage related to the Coronavirus pandemic, as well as student and faculty communications, and official national pandemic resources.