Kennedy Museum needs help naming new café
Community encouraged to submit ideas
Nov 12, 2010
Ohio University’s Kennedy Museum of Art, located in the historic Lin Hall at The Ridges is excited to announce the addition of a new campus café experience and wants you to name it!
Set to open in January, the café will be a location for both the OHIO and Athens community to gather and will feature some selections unique to campus.
Contest guidelines are as follows:
- The contest is open to the entire community. Ohio University students, faculty or staff and all community members from the greater Athens area may submit an entry.
- One entry per person.
- Submissions must be received by Nov. 28.
- Submissions can be sent to email@example.com or may be dropped off at the Kennedy Museum’s front desk. Include your full name, phone number and e-mail (if available).
- A few considerations to your naming ideas:
- Please be respectful of The Ridges and its long history. Avoid using “legends” of The Ridges as your inspiration.
- Keep name submissions short (2 to 3 words max); be creative!
- Any submissions deemed inappropriate will not be considered.
A committee chosen by Kennedy Museum will judge submissions and will choose a winner in December. The contest winner will receive a $50 gift certificate for the café. For more information contact the Kennedy Museum at 740.593.1304.