The Student Board Member:
1. Must have permanent residency in an Appalachian Ohio County.
2. Must have an interest in supporting the mission of the Sugar Bush Foundation.
3. May serve for a total of 2 years.
4. Will attend three Sugar Bush Foundation board meetings a year (January, June, and October).
5. While not a voting member, the student member will be able to participate in the meetings and provide a voice to sustainability issues facing Ohio University and Appalachian Ohio.
To become a Student Board Member:
2. Obtain a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
3. Upload your completed application and letter of recommendation using the form below.
4. If selected as a candidate, attend the January board meeting to meet the Board of Directors.