Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Wanting to sell to the government?
- Needing help understanding government contracting requirements?
- Needing assistance making contacts?
The U.S. government spends billions of dollars annually, making it the world’s largest purchaser of goods and services. Producing this enormous opportunity for companies wishing to grow their revenue and diversify into another market. The Ohio University Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) will help your business identify, compete for and succeed in your government contracting initiative.
This assistance comes in the forms of teaching, mentoring and coaching. The OU PTAC is dedicated to assisting business compete successfully in the federal, state and local government contracting arena.
Our professional and confidential consulting services can help your company…
- Pinpoint the government market that best fits your organization
- Identify your eligibility and assistance in applying for preference certifications
- Locate bidding opportunities
- Explore the basic requirements to sell your products and services to the government
- Understand the government contracting process
- Comprehend solicitation requirements and terminology
- Review bids and proposals
- Complete mandatory/beneficial registrations