Top Office 365 apps
- Work anywhere, from almost any device.
- Co-author in real-time (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Collaborate online and see each other’s changes as they happen with real-time coauthoring. Save your files to OneDrive so others can work on it with you.
- Connect with coworkers right within the apps. For more comprehensive collaboration and threaded conversations, check out Teams for online meetings, ongoing project conversations, and breakout chats.
- Share files by simply sharing links to them, rather than passing around versions which can easily be mistaken or shuffled. Version history helps make sure everyone is current.
- iOS, Android, Other Devices
- Browsers - Current versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer
Office 365 in your browser:
- Anyone with an OHIO email address
Office 365 downloadable apps (A5 license):
- Automatically included for:
- All currently enrolled students
- All full-time faculty and current instructors of record
- All administrative staff
- Classified staff with demonstrated business need
- All OUPD employees
- Available by request only:
- Other employees with demonstrated need
- OHIO emeriti
To determine whether your account has an A5 license, which allows access to the downloadable apps, please visit Microsoft's What Office 365 business product or license do I have?
How to Request
If you are an eligible OHIO account holder who needs access to the Office 365 downloadable apps, your manager can contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- OHIO email address that needs the licensing change
- Reason the employee needs increased access
Once the Service Desk has activated your subscription, the account holder can follow the instructions earlier on this page to install Office 365.
Your manager will need to renew your Office 365 subscription (at no charge) each year in June by submitting a new request.
Contact the IT Service Desk to request or renew your Office 365 subscription. Once the Service Desk has activated your subscription, follow the instructions below to install Office 365.
You will need to renew your Office 365 subscription (at no charge) each year in June. We will send you a reminder via email when it is time to renew.