Resend a Results Report to an Instructor: Class Climate
Instructors may at times miss the email message containing their results, or misplace the results reports. If you don’t have the PDF reports exported and stored in local storage, you may need to go back into Class Climate and resend the results reports.
Resend Results Reports to Instructors
- Login to Class Climate.
- Ensure the Subunits screen is open (click the Subunits link at the top of the screen).
- Click the Display Surveys option from the Central Evaluation menu along the left side of the screen.
- In the next screen, select the subunit you wish to survey, along with the survey period, course types, questionnaire, and course(s).
- Click the Show button.
- When the list of the instructor’s courses appears, click on the title of the course in the Name column.
- On the Survey Details screen, find the Survey Data box and click the button labeled Email.
- If you need to send the instructor other results, click the Back button at the bottom of the screen and repeat steps 4 through 7.