Technology Finder for OHIO Learning Spaces
OIT provides technology support for centrally scheduled and managed classrooms along with other learning spaces.
How to Find Technology in an OHIO Learning Space
- Search by technology need or space Learning Space Search - Technology Information.xlsx
Technology Information Table Legend
- Building Name - Name or address of the campus building where the classroom is located.
- Ad Astra Code / Room - Room code, often the same as the room number, used for scheduling a classroom (e.g. MCCR118 = McCracken Hall 118)
- Centrally Scheduled - Centrally scheduled classrooms are scheduled using Ad Astra. If a classroom is not centrally scheduled, please contact the department/college for scheduling.
- Webcam / Built-in Webcam - Whether or not a webcam is available in the classroom.
- Document Camera - Whether or not a document camera is available in the classroom.
- Wireless Display - Whether or not wireless display capabilities are available in the classroom. Wireless display options include AirMedia, AppleTV, and Solstice.
- Extended Microphone - Whether or not an extended microphone(s) is available in the classroom.
- ADA Lectern - Whether or not an ADA compliant lectern is available in the classroom.
- DVD Player - Whether or not a DVD player is available in the classroom.
- Contact the IT Service Desk to request a DVD Player if the classroom needed does not have one already available.
- Room Size - The room size is related to the number of seats in the classroom.
- Small - less than 49
- Medium - 50 to 99
- Large - 100 or more