Online calendaring tool for scheduling meetings with colleagues, students, and other OHIO account holders.
Many older calendar applications will stop working later this year when Microsoft disables Basic Authentication. Find out if you are affected.
- Create appointments and events
- Organize meetings
- View group schedules
- Share calendar and agenda items with others
- Delegate management of your calendar to another individual
- PC and Mac
- Outlook 2016 or newer
- Mac Mail and Calendar built-in apps: Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher
- Mobile Applications
- Outlook App for Android and iOS
- iOS built-in Calendar app: iOS 11 or newer
- Faculty, staff, emeriti, students, applicants, alumni, and sponsored guest accounts
How to Request
- No request needed. Email and calendar is enabled automatically when you activate your OHIO account.