Email and Calendar
Many older email/calendar applications will stop working later this year when Microsoft disables Basic Authentication. Find out if you are affected.
- Email - Catmail offers Office 365-based email accounts for OHIO students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Mailing Lists - Opt-in/out, listserv-style discussion or announcement lists for small or large groups.
- Mass Mailings - Bulk email sent to all faculty/staff/students or to specific subsets of the University community. This service also can be used to obtain an electronic file that contains employee directory information.
- Shared Mailboxes and Calendars - Custom Office 365 email address that lets one or more individuals send and receive mail using that address rather than their personal address. Can also be used for calendar appointments.
- Calendar - Online calendaring tool for scheduling meetings with colleagues, students, and other OHIO account holders.
- Bookings - Online and mobile Office 365 tool that helps you keep track of your appointments, your staff, and your customers.