Web-based enterprise reporting system that uses Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Read-only access to university-wide data repositories and statistics.
- Pre-built reports for many common data queries.
All university students, faculty, and staff have access to OBI, although some content may not be available for all users.
How to Request
Basic access is enabled by default.
If you need additional resources in OBI Reporting, contact the department that is responsible for maintaining the source data. OIT cannot provide access to data or change/create any reports without explicit approval from the appropriate OBI Access Approver.
OBI Access Approvers
- Budget Planning and Analysis - Kayla Righter
- Bursar - Kim Trout and Sherry Downs
- Financial Reporting - contact the IT Service Desk to request access
- Graduate Admissions - Nikole Morris and Katie Tadlock
- Grant Accounting and Fixed Assets - contact the IT Service Desk to request access
- Human Resources and Payroll - contact the IT Service Desk to request access
- Institutional Research - call for special report requests
- Instructional Innovation - Sheila Schultz
- Online Graduate Appointments - Lisa Poston
- Procurement - Deep Sagar Amuda
- Registrar - Lita Ohlinger
- Student Financial Aid - Jill Lallier and Melissa Van Meter
- Undergraduate Admissions - Jessica Wright Stage and Andy Helms