Ohio University Faculty/Staff
To ensure that you receive the most current emergency updates please take a moment to update your personal information. It can be done by following these steps:
- Through the Human Resources website, log into "My Personal Information" (http://www.ohio.edu/ebiz/myhr.html) by using your Oak ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click "My Personal Information" on the left side of the website.
- Several options will appear to the right under the heading of "My Personal Information." The first option should be "Personal Information." Click it.
- You are now looking at the basic employee information. The information is divided into three headings: "Basic Details," "Phone Numbers" and "Main Address."
- Locate the "Phone Numbers" header and click the "Update" button to the right of the header.
- If your cellular phone or mobile device number is already listed, ensure that it is designated as such by the corresponding drop down menu.
- If your cellular phone or mobile device number is not listed, select "Mobile or Cell" from the drop down menu under "Type."
- Under "Number," type your phone number in this format (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
- When you are finished, click "Next." You will be able to review the changes to your account. If everything is accurate, click "Submit."
** All changes will appear in your personal information within 48 hours