OU Zanesville - Public Relations
Public Relations Office Mission
The Public Relations Office supports the Zanesville Campus and the University by showcasing the excellence of its students, faculty and staff; increasing brand awareness and influencing recruitment and retention; and developing positive relationships with stakeholders through communications that inform, engage, inspire and celebrate excellence.
- News You Can Use - please submit your items by noon on Fridays for inclusion in Monday's edition during the term.
- Press Releases - email the who, what, where, when, and why to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your event.
- Submit a Story Idea - email accomplishments, achievements, and other story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulletin Boards - please follow the following guidelines when posting fliers on campus bulletin boards:
- Use only public bulletin boards; items that are placed on specific use boards will be removed.
- Date your posting as we only keep postings up for 60 days from the time of posting; note that all boards are cleaned at the end of each semester.
- Items with vulgar or discriminatory content will be removed.
- All postings are subject to removal if they do not meet these criteria or if the posting covers on-campus events and announcements. Priority for posting space is given to student groups, campus events, and University business over other community postings.
- Postings must be made with thumb tacks on designated boards; no tape on walls or other surfaces; avoid posting on doors and windows for safety purposes.
For the Media
Contact Public Relations Office at email@example.com or via phone at 740-588-1565
University Publications Standards and Logos
E-mail your request for business cards to firstname.lastname@example.org or handwrite any updates on your existing card and send to Chris Shaw via intercampus mail.