Hours of Operation: (hours subject to change)
Room 174, 740-588-1510
Monday- Thursday: Friday:
- Free tutoring for any 1000 or 2000 level class
- Drop-in math tutoring
- Drop-in writing tutoring for ALL writing assignments, NOT just for English class (students are encouraged to schedule appointments to ensure tutor availability.)
- Tutoring for all stages of the writing process:
Topic Selection Drafts
Outlining Citing Resources
Organizing Final Revisions
Tutoring schedules are posted on the bulletin board located outside of the Student Success Center at the beginning of every semester. Schedules may change as the semester progresses; please check the board often.
For courses that do not offer drop-in tutoring, please see Jennifer Redrup, M.Ed., Student Success Center Coordinator, to request a tutor.
Interested in Being a Tutor?
- Tutors must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Earn a B+ or higher in the course you wish to tutor.
- Currently enrolled at Ohio University Zanesville.
- Complete one quarter of course work at OU.
- Faculty recommendation is preferred.
- Participation in training sessions is preferred.
Jennifer Redrup, M.Ed.
Coordinator, Student Success Center
Elson Hall Room 174
Phone: (740) 588-2554