Hours of Operation: (hours subject to change)
Room 174, 740-588-1510
Monday- Thursday: Friday:
- Free tutoring for any 1000 or 2000 level class
- Tutoring for ALL writing assignments, NOT just for English class
- Tutoring for all stages of the writing process:
Topic Selection Drafts
Outlining Citing Resources
Organizing Final Revisions
To request tutoring, please complete a tutor request form available at the Student Success Center, in Elson Hall, room 116.
Interested in Being a Tutor?
- Tutors must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Earn a B+ or higher in the course you wish to tutor.
- Currently enrolled at Ohio University Zanesville.
- Complete one quarter of course work at OU.
- Faculty recommendation is required.
- Participation in training sessions is required.
Jennifer Redrup, M.Ed.
Coordinator, Student Success Center
Elson Hall Room 174
Phone: (740) 588-2554