Zanesville Coronavirus Information
Ohio University Zanesville has developed this special web page for our students to provide resources and guidance as we complete the current semester through remote and online learning. The University wants students to know that, even though we are not physically together at this time, our faculty and staff are working hard to ensure continuity of instruction as you progress through your academic career. We are here for you, because Bobcats take care of one another. More information is being added. Please check this page often for updates.
Ohio University Zanesville Information
- Zanesville Library
- Student Services Contact List
- IT Services and Support
- Zanesville IT Work Order
- Campus/Building Hours of Operation
- WiFi Access
- Remote Tutoring
- Testing Center
- Using MS Teams to contact faculty/staff
Ohio University Information
- The Zanesville campus buildings are open. While in the building, social distancing must be adhered to, plus anyone in the building must be wearing a mask. Anyone coming in the building without a mask will be asked to put on a mask (there will be some available) or leave. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of the virus will be asked to leave and follow appropriate protocol to address one’s health.
Testing at Ohio University Zanesville campus has been paused at this time.
At this time, individual placement and program entrance testing is postponed. Testing services are not available for groups of students or for exams for entire class sections.
- To Pay Tuition and Fees Online – Students are encouraged to use the eCheck process
- Students: To make an online payment on your student account, login to My OHIO Student Center. Under the Finances section select “Make a Payment.” This will direct you to our online payment processor. Please be sure to turn off any pop-up blockers for your browser.
- Authorized Users: To make an online payment, login to your Authorized User account. Please be sure to turn off any pop-up blockers for your browser.
- Online Payment Options for Tuition and Fees
- eCheck (available online only): No service fee is charged for this option. You will need to provide your bank’s routing number and your checking or savings account number. If you have questions regarding the correct numbers to use, please contact your financial institution. Do NOT use the numbers on your debit card. Dishonored ACH payments are charged a $25.00 service fee.
- Credit Card (available online): A service fee of 2.9% is added to the total payment. This is a fee charged by our payment processor; Ohio University does not receive this additional fee. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order (available by mail or in person)
- Payments should be made to the order of Ohio University. Dishonored checks are charged a $25.00 service fee. Please include your OHIO PID number in the memo line of the payment.
- Mail to Office of the Bursar, P.O. Box 960, Athens, OH 45701
- In Person payments by check can be dropped off at the Student Services desk. Checks will be mailed to Bursar for processing. Processing can take up to two weeks.
- In Person Credit Card, Debit Card Payments for Regional Campus Students Only
- Credit cards and debit cards are accepted in person at the Student Services desk. Credit and debit card payments will be processed the same day as the transaction. There is no additional fee with in-person credit and debit card payments.
- In person credit and debit card payments are accepted from Regional Campus students only.
- Accepted Forms of Payment at the Zanesville Campus
- Credit cards, debit cards
- Checks, cashier checks, money orders
- We are NOT accepting cash at this time.
- Types of Payments Accepted in Person
- Tuition, fees, application fees, transcript fees
- Continuing education classes and facilities rentals
- We are not selling print cards at this time.
- We are not administering any outside testing at this time.
- Hours to Make a Payment
- Payments are accepted at Student Services, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30pm
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty due to COVID-19, visit https://cm.maxient.com/reportingform.php?OhioUniv&layout_id=45 and apply for a Student Emergency Microgrant. Available to all OHIO students, these funds are designated to help alleviate the following short-term financial needs:
- Technology and connectivity needs related to distance learning
- Books and other instructional expenses
- Tuition and instructional fees (for students with balances of $1,000 or less)
- Personal Automobile/Travel
- Medical/Dental bills (cannot cover outstanding balances)
- Other emergency or unforeseen circumstances
- Click here for more information: COVID-19 Ohio University Student Support Fund
- WiFi Access on Zanesville campus available in the parking lot in front of Elson Hall