The Women on Weights (W.o.W.) program is aimed at teaching women how to properly utilize free weights to help improve balance, posture and strength while addressing participants' unique body mass goals.
Upcoming Class Options:
- There are currently no public class options. Please check back for 2020 dates which will be posted soon.
Note: the class runs for five weeks. Though, you must be registered in advance of the first class of each session.
Payment and Program Details:
- Each class will run with a minimum of 5 participants
- It is suggested that participants complement the class with a minimum of one additional solo strength-training session each week.
- Sessions will meet weekly for five weeks. Each session will last 60 minutes.
- Participants should meet in front of the Group Fitness classroom (E194) at the start of the class.
- Participants can only register for a single class time per session.
- $55 for members $70 for non-members
- This program cost includes a t-shirt! You will be given a variety of options to choose from at the conclusion of the program.
- Call 740.593.2093 or stop by Grover E124
- We accept checks (made to WellWorks) and credit cards. We are a cash-free facility.
- Payment must be received to confirm registration.
- Payment can be made over the phone via credit card.
- Class sizes are limited. Call or stop in today!