Start Date: Mar 18, 2019 at 1:00 PM
End Date: Mar 19, 2019 at 8:00 PM
Location: Grover Center E124
The Women on Weights (W.o.W.) program is aimed at teaching women how to properly utilize free weights to help improve balance, posture and strength while addressing participants' unique body mass goals.
- Mondays at 1:00 p.m. (March 18-April 22)
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. (March 19-April23)
Payment and Program Details:
- Each class will run with a minimum of 5 participants
- It is suggested that participants complement the class with a minimum of one additional solo strength-training session each week.
- Sessions will meet weekly for five weeks. Each session will last 60 minutes.
- Participants should meet in front of the Group Fitness classroom (E194) at the start of the class.
- Participants can only register for a single class time per session.
- $55 for members $70 for non-members
- This program cost includes a t-shirt! You will be given a variety of options to choose from at the conclusion of the program.
- Call 740.593.2093 or stop by Grover E124
- We accept checks (made to WellWorks) and credit cards. We are a cash-free facility.
- Payment must be received to confirm registration.
- Payment can be made over the phone via credit card.
- Class sizes are limited. Call or stop in today!
August 25 - May 6
Monday - Thursday
5:45 am - 9:00 p.m.
5:45 am - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
9:00 am - 6:00 p.m.
May 7-August 22
1 Ohio University
Grover Center E124
Athens, OH 45701
(GPS location 53 Richland Ave.)